Skeptics and critics of the Christian faith have raised some tough questions regarding the Bible’s teaching on Hell, questions like:
- How can a God of love send people to Hell?
- Why would God have created us, if He knew in advance that so many people would end up in Hell?
- Does God send people to Hell if they’ve never heard of Jesus?
- Isn’t an everlasting existence in Hell an unjust punishment for the sins done in a finite life?
- Isn’t it unjust that God would give out the same punishment to everybody who ends up in Hell?
Charlie Campbell answers these questions and others in a 60 minute teaching recorded before a live congregation in southern California. CD length: 60 minutes
This resource is also available on a DVD.