Through a fictional story and ongoing dialogue between two female graduate students, Josh McDowell and Dave Sterrett provide clear, Biblical, Christian responses to the teachings of Oprah and her friends (including current best-selling authors and influential spiritual teachers).
In O GOD, readers will find answers to questions like:
- Are there many ways to reach God, as Oprah teaches?
- Who was the real historical Jesus?
- Why would I worship the God of the Bible when he is described as jealous?
- Is it okay for a Christian to embrace other forms of spirituality?
- Do we have the potential to discover that we are indeed God or the Supreme Being?
- Is God all, or did God make all?
Paperback, 128 pages.
This last copy is slightly warped (bent from shipping), but is in good condition and signed by authors.