This two-volume resource is an indispensable resource for students of the Bible. These commentaries (Old and New Testament), written by the faculty of Dallas Theological Seminary, discuss the entire Bible in a readable, down-to-Earth, verse-by-verse style from Genesis to Revelation, answering such questions as:
- What does that verse mean?
- How should I interpret this passage?
- What is the significance of this word or phrase in Greek or Hebrew?
- How do Bible-time customs help me understand the meaning of this passage?
- How can this alleged contradiction be explained?
- How does the information on the author, historical background, and features of a Bible book help interpret a particular book?
- Warren Wiersbe
- Charles Swindoll
- Erwin Lutzer
- David Jeremiah