At some future time, believers in Jesus Christ will be caught up to meet Him in the air when the Lord descends from Heaven. Those who have died in Christ will be raised at that time. This is what the Bible says will take place. However, Christians are divided as to exactly when this will happen. In The Rapture of The Church, Don Stewart looks at the various views about the timing of the Rapture. He presents the strengths and weaknesses of each position and then concludes that the pre-tribulation Rapture view best explains all of the facts. He answers questions like:
- What is the Rapture?
- Why should the subject of the Rapture be studied?
- What are the various views that Bible believers hold regarding the timing of the Rapture?
- Why do some believers contend that there is no such thing as a Rapture?
- What is the pre-wrath view? What are some of the problems with this view?
- What is the mid-tribulational view? What are some of the problems with this view?
- What is the post-tribulational view? What are some of the problems with this view?
- What are some of the objections to the pre-tribulational view?
- Is there anything that must take place prior to the Rapture?
- And many others!
This is an important book for all those who seek to understand what the Scriptures have to say about the subject of the Rapture.
Paperback, 198 pages.