Apologetics for your teen in action-packed thrillers!
CHRISTIAN TEENAGERS visiting Israel with their families risk their lives investigating the whereabouts of Bible-affirming archaeological artifacts that were stolen from a museum in Jerusalem. Will they find the artifacts? Why are they important? What did they reveal about the Bible? Find out in Dakota Knox and the Archaeology Thief! The sequel, BOOKS TWO, and THREE are now out!
Paperback, 200 pages.
FEEDBACK FROM REVIEWS BELOW:
• “Simply exquisite, sublime as a matter of fact . . . I just couldn't put it down!”
• “One of the best books I have read.”
• “Such a good read, I love the characters and the history of the artifacts that was incorporated in the book.”
• “Devoured this book . . . begging for more to the story! . . . Can’t wait for the next one to come out!”
• "Edge-of-your-seat excitement, irresistible intrigue."
• "This book is one of a kind—perfect for a Christian (or nonChristian) teen like me looking for an exciting, educational, and fast read."
CLICK ON THIS BOOK COVER FOR PART TWO . . .
NOTE TO PARENTS FROM CHARLIE CAMPBELL: I'm writing this Dakota Knox series to strengthen and encourage teens in their Christian faith and to remind them of some of the reasons we trust the Bible. Some parents have been telling me that they're giving the books to their eight, nine, and ten-year-olds. I personally wouldn't. I recommend the books for ages thirteen and up. Why? There's no foul language in the books, but there is some violence, fighting, shootings, death, some talk about steering free of sexual sin (remaining a virgin until marriage), some romance and kissing, etc. So if you are not ready for your preteens to talk to you about these matters, I'd hold off on the books for another couple of years. Having said that, the feedback I'm getting from teens who've read the books has been overwhelmingly positive! To that, I say, "To God be the glory!"