In this sequel to BOOK ONE, Radomir “the archaeology thief” is back in England with the artifacts he stole from the museum in Jerusalem. When he finds out Dakota Knox and Afton Hansley are in London, he sends out his henchmen to kill them. Will the two teens survive? Will they recover the artifacts? Will their blossoming romance continue? Dive in and find out! BOOK THREE is now out!
NOTE TO PARENTS FROM CHARLIE CAMPBELL: I'm writing this Dakota Knox series to strengthen and encourage teens in their Christian faith and to remind them of some of the reasons we trust the Bible. Some parents have been telling me that they're giving the books to their eight, nine, and ten-year-olds. I personally wouldn't. I recommend the books for ages thirteen and up. Why? There's no foul language in the books, but there is some violence, fighting, shootings, death, some talk about steering free of sexual sin (remaining a virgin until marriage), some romance and kissing, etc. So if you are not ready for your preteens to talk to you about these matters, I'd hold off on the books for another couple of years. Having said that, the feedback I'm getting from teens who've read the books has been overwhelmingly positive! To that, I say, "To God be the glory!"
Paperback, 224 pages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE DAKOTA KNOX BOOKS:
• “Simply exquisite, sublime as a matter of fact . . . I just couldn't put it down!”
• “One of the best books I have read.”
• “Such a good read, I love the characters and the history of the artifacts that was incorporated in the book.”
• “Devoured this book . . . begging for more to the story! . . . Can’t wait for the next one to come out!”
• "Edge-of-your-seat excitement, irresistible intrigue."
• "This book is one of a kind—perfect for a Christian (or nonChristian) teen like me looking for an exciting, educational, and fast read."