Did the universe just pop into being from nothing, like Richard Dawkins and other prominent atheists say? Did human beings with 206 bones and 640 muscles come into being by unguided natural causes? Searching out answers to questions like these led Charlie Campbell to abandon his atheism in 1990. In this DVD, he shares some of the evidence from cosmology, biology, philosophy, history, and the Bible that changed his mind. If you have doubts about God, watch this with an open mind! 68 minutes.
STUDY QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. How strong of a case for God’s existence do you think these fives lines of evidence build?
2. If you are still not convinced God exists, what kind of evidence do you think it will take to change your mind? Could the reason you continue to not believe be that you just don’t want to submit your life to God?
3. What line of evidence did you find most interesting? Why?
4. Which of the five lines of evidence do you think might be most persuasive if you were to share it with your skeptical friends or family?
5. What evidence(s) would you like to learn more about?
6. Has God changed your life? Do you think the change in your life is evidence for existence? Why or why not?
7. If you believe God exists, how should that affect your daily life?
8. If you believe God exists, how should it affect opportunities you have to share with nonbelievers?
9. If you had one or two minutes to tell someone why you believe God exists, what would you say?