Homosexuality is a topic that must be addressed in the church today because the culture is talking about it and it's important for God's people to be equipped to join the conversation and reason with people regarding what the Bible says. In this DVD Charlie Campbell responds to the most challenging and popular objections, criticisms, and questions people raise about the Bible's teaching on this topic. Some of those objections include:
- “Homosexuals were born that way. How can you say it's wrong to fulfill desires they were born with?"
- “Jesus never said a word about homosexual activity. If it was sinful or important to Him, He surely would have addressed it.”
- “What two consenting adults do is their business. They’re not hurting anybody. And Jesus said not to judge!”
- “You Christians ignore Old Testament laws forbidding the eating of shellfish and pork. Why do you inconsistently cling to its stance on homosexuality?”
- “When Paul wrote about homosexuality, he was referring to pagan idol worshippers, and rapists, not two persons committed to one another in a loving monogamous relationship.”
- "Why are Christians opposed to same-sex marriage?"
- "Why won't most Christians attend a gay wedding ceremony?"
This DVD will help you answer these and other questions. DVD length: 55 minutes.